COMMITMENT to the PASSIONATE PURSUIT OF PERFECTION:
Every team member is expected to strive for the ‘Passionate Pursuit of Perfection’ to ensure that the hotel guest’s comfort and satisfaction is catered for in a friendly, helpful, efficient and personalised manner.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• To have a working knowledge of all departments, their focus and challenges
• Assume overall responsibility of the hotel in the absence of the General Manager
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To establish, systems and procedures in all operational areas under your control to maintain and comply with all company and legal requirements including employment, health, safety, fire and hygiene legislation.
• Procedures must be regularly monitored and updated in order to achieve service excellence and best practice as set out in the Trigon Hotel Group objectives.
• To manage the operation in order to achieve agreed customer satisfaction targets in all areas in line with company objectives.
• To ensure that appropriate action is taken to review procedures and operational standards as a result of client feedback.
• To acknowledge and respond to all customer concerns.
• To ensure departments under your control operate at maximum efficiency within budgetary constraints to deliver the required level of service in all areas.
• To ensure that all operational departments are managed in accordance with the best practice.
• To arrange and to be part of the effective duty management team to include the cover of duty shifts and overnight call out cover for the Hotel in line with company objectives.