Randox Laboratories are seeking applications from self-motivated candidates to join our Manufacturing Team at our Donegal location. The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day management and operation of the Biochip Department to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Biochip Formulation and Quality Controls Departments in Randox Teoranta.
• The establishment and maintenance of and adherence with detailed procedures within the department in line with standard and regulatory requirements.
• Ensuring accurate and adequate records are maintained covering all product processes involved in the manufacture of Biochip products.
• The review and approval of product for release.
• Creation of efficient manufacturing schedules and allocation of work and duties.
• Liaising with other departments in relation to the planning of manufacturing schedules to meet order dispatch dates.
• Ensuring completion of all routine maintenance, upkeep and fault repair of all instrumentation, systems and plant machinery used within the clean room.
• Trending of performance indicators and reporting of productivity reports.
• Identification of process improvements.
• Training and development of staff and completion of regular training reviews.
• The raising and completion of Nationally Contracted Products and Clinical and Product Assurances in response to internal or external audits.
• Use and maintenance of the Sage Stock Control system.
• Qualified to at least degree level or have relevant associated manufacturing experience.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Working knowledge of quality systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication along with excellent organisational skills.
• The ability to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and a high level of self-motivation.
• The ability to manage and motivate a team.
• Knowledge of a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Experience at a managerial level.
• Working knowledge of Health and Safety including Control of Substances Hazardous to Health.
• Experience within a manufacturing environment.
• The efficient and effective use of resources.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software, and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 21st of July 2022
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job