With over 6,000 colleagues across our stores, regional distribution centres and offices in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland we are a big and ambitious team. We know our people are our greatest asset and our success is down to the commitment and dedication of our team.
If you have a fresh outlook, customer focus and the appetite for a fresh challenge matched by the desire to learn and succeed, then this is the opportunity for you. Our structured training will give you responsibility from day one, and help develop your commercial know-how through hands on operational experience
Please note that as part of your application you will be asked to complete a numerical and verbal reasoning test, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of your skills and your potential as a member of Team Lidl. To find out more and even conduct a practice exercise, please feel free to visit the following website: http://getstarted.cut-e.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Support the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of your store.
- Target driven approach to KPI’s
- Manage, motivate and develop the store team.
- Maintain excellent shop floor presentation.
- Ensure adequate stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Lead by example.
- Consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- You have completed your leaving certificate or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a fast paced environment
- Full driving licence
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, varied environment, hitting targets and meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to motivate and support the development of the whole store team
- The flexibility to work varying shift patterns
- Strong interest in developing a career in retail
- €41,000 rising to €48,000 within 4 years
- 20 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Company pension after 1 year
- Private employee medical insurance
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and progression to Store Manager level (and beyond!)
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job