Digital Design and Consultancy provide design and consultancy service to the AEC industry. Over the last couple of years, the construction industry has seen major change caused by a digital revolution.
The introduction of Building Information Modelling made it difficult for many companies to develop the required skills while still maintaining a competitive advantage.
It is our aim to provide a seamless transitional plan for these companies to increase their knowledge and change the way they work from day to day.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a new and exciting development within the construction sector, firms are now under increasing pressure to adapt and embed a capacity within their organisations. Digital Design and Consultancy are looking for an ambitious professional who will be capable of generating mechanical and fire protection designs in accordance with industry standards.
· To carry out engineering design activities in a proficient and professional manor
· Create 3D data-rich information models in accordance to BIM industry standards
· Design and develop fire sprinkler designs in accordance with LPCB and FM standards
· Coordinate designs with mechanical and electrical services
· Attend coordination meetings when required
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must possess
- Candidates who have not graduated must have a 2:1 average to date in their engineering course.
- Excellent Revit skills and knowledge of Building Information Modelling would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics and hydraulic calculations
- Experience of design processes, systems and quality procedures.
- Understanding of the fire protection industry and how it relates to the construction sector.
- Strong computer and IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and project management software.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.