We are currently looking for a Development & Delivery Analyst to join our IT team based in LittleIsland on permanent bases.We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level. Purpose:Responsible for the design, testing and support of software changes to Key Core applications to address business needs. This role Includes Program/ Project and budget management, business analysis, creation of specifications and testing for systems in the core applications area (non-SAP applications). Role may also assume additional responsibility for other applications and future systems integration work. Partners with business teams to understand business needs and gather requirements for effective solutions.Accountabilities:
- Co-ordinates business requirements for the project and translates them into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Key contributor/input into the development of project work plans, proactively identifying, logging, communicating and addressing issues.
- Leads requirement gathering sessions with the business SMEs.
- Creates data in development and QA environments as required to complete configuration unit testing and integration testing.
- Defines test conditions and test cycles for system testing.
- Provides input and support to training development process,
- Conducts integration testing and documents and resolves issues.
- Gains formal acceptance of solution at the end of User Acceptance Test.
- Supports solution design as needed.
- Provides input to program/project managers in defining project plans and estimates, and identifying issues and risks, including report status.
- Supports the Business Solutions lead in client relationship management as needed to support solution delivery and issue resolution for core apps systems.
- Provides technical consultation and direction to the PGCS IT team in relation to core applications.
- Consults with relevant vendors in relation to all related Projects.
- Leads technical design with the relevant business stakeholders.
- Leads key enhancements and implementation projects for core applications.
- Performs sustain activities for core applications to ensure minimal downtime and minimal impact to business operations.
ESSENTIAL Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience (this will be assessed during short-listing)
- Experience with entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Project and Program management, managing project plans, scope, issues/risks etc.
- 5+ years Business Analysis, Solution evaluation & Selection (including ERP package)
- 5+ years Project Management
- 5+ years Development (.NET application, database or other)
- Degree in IT or related discipline
DESIRED qualifications and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, demonstrable level of influencing and negotiating skills, both with Business users and Development/Solutions teams on and off-site
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales. Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com “For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Development & Delivery Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be (insert internal job title here).” #LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible:
Not ApplicableJob Type: