An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, Digital Content Creator, to join Ireland’s largest cattle breeding and herd management service provider – Munster Bovine.
* Hybrid Working Options Available
We’re looking for an energetic Digital Marketeer with a passion for agriculture who has a drive to work in a fast-paced environment and is keen to gain experience in a broad and varied marketing role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of content for use across all social media platforms, will manage digital marketing campaigns, will develop and host online events, will be involved in the company’s digital presence at major exhibitions, will assist in the development and management of the website and CRM system in addition to working across multi-disciplinary teams with a large network of internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager with the option of hybrid working.
The Digital Content Creator reporting to the Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating content to help promote and highlight the companies breeding and herd management services in addition to promoting its mobile application FarmOps to Munster’s dairy and beef farmer audiences.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to map out social media campaigns across the annual farming calendar.
- Plan, create and oversee the content production of all marketing materials to support digital campaigns.
- Plan, shoot, edit and publish video content across all social media channels.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the sales and field team for new ideas and content strategies.
- Work with the FarmOps team to develop digital assets to support the adoption and usage of the mobile app within our customer base.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels, creating schedules and calendar plans for content releases.
- Monitor, track, and document content results; analyse data/engagement & reach /customer responses.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Munster Bovines company website, contributing relevant content, updating product information, and monitoring online user behaviour to ensure a continuous improvement model is adopted.
- This primary focus of this role will be the development of Munster Bovine’s digital platforms but the successful candidate will be required to assist with other marketing activities as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies·
- Agricultural background or experience essential.·
- Relevant Course in Marketing, social media or related field desirable.
- Video production and editing experience advantageous.·
- An interest in content marketing tactics, digital advertising, and social media marketing.·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on attention to detail.·
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content across the various platforms that provokes engagement.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external bodies.
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
- Flexibility to adjust planned activity in order to maintain project course.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.