Digital Plant Graduate
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us.
Bristol Myers Squibb Ireland
We are a leading global biopharma company focused on discovering, developing and delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious diseases. We combine the agility of a biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company.
Located in Dublin, Cruiserath Biologics Campus, a one billion dollar multi-product cell culture Biologics Manufacturing facility, is the company’s first European biologics manufacturing facility. This state of the art facility produces multiple therapies for the company’s growing biologics portfolio and plays a central role in the Bristol Myers Squibb global manufacturing network.
BMS Cruiserath has been awarded “Biopharma Company of the Year 2019” in the Irish Pharma Industry Awards and is certified as a Great Place to Work since 2017, including as a Great Place to Work for Women in 2020 and 2021.
Our Digital Plant graduate offering is a major step towards a career you will find fulfilling, both professionally and personally.
The Graduate Programme is structured to include three 9 month rotations within the BMS Digital Plant (Automation and IT) department. This will provide you with valuable industry experience across the various aspects of Automation and IT such as:
- Process Automation and Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Laboratory IT
- Network Administration and Infrastructure
- Instrumentation and Control
- Data Intelligence and Analytics
As a Digital Plant Graduate you will have exposure to senior management and business leaders as well as receiving on the job training in operational excellence, project management and will have the opportunity to work on cross-functional teams and projects.
Your career at Bristol Myers Squibb will follow the 70:20:10 learning and development model. This includes 70% on the job training, 20% networking, coaching and mentoring opportunities and 10% formal training.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Desirable 2:1 in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science or Engineering discipline
- Passionate about Automation and IT in the biopharma sector and innovation in healthcare
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Energetic, collaborative and dedicated
- The right to work in Ireland
What’s important to us
Employees are expected to display the BMS Values, which move us toward our mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases:
- Passion: Our dedication to learning and excellence helps us to deliver exceptional results.
- Innovation: We pursue disruptive and bold solutions for patients.
- Urgency: We move together with speed and quality because patients are waiting.
- Accountability: We all own BMS’ success and strive to be transparent and deliver on our commitments.
- Integrity: We demonstrate ethics, integrity and quality in everything we do for patients, customers and colleagues.
- Inclusion: We embrace diversity and foster an environment where we can all work together at our full potential.
We have a passion for tackling the toughest diseases, which inspires innovation and speed in our daily work and a sense of accountability to the patients we serve.
Why you should apply
- You will help patients in their fight against serious diseases
- You will be part of a company that encourages excellence and innovation, respects diversity, develops leaders and values its employees.
- You’ll get a competitive salary and a great benefits package including, but not only, an annual bonus, pension contribution, family health insurance, 23.5 days annual leave plus 3 Company days, access to BMS Cruiserath on-site gym, life assurance and gain-sharing bonus.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job