A Digital sales executive for Customer Perceptions/Optimum Results will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
As a Digital Sales Executive, you must be comfortable in a pro-active sales capacity utilizing various digital channels and resources as well as cold calls to pursue sales leads, generate interest, qualify prospects, and close sales.
You are also responsible for creating and maintaining all digital media platforms for the company.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and other digital channels.
• Cross-selling of all products: Understanding customer needs and requirements and offering right solutions for the application.
• Following up proposals and updating CRM system to that effect with the main objective being to close deals, achieve quarterly quotas and KPI’s.
• Managing, maintaining, and update CRM.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest across all industries for several different companies.
• Meeting with clients, attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings where required.
• Create digital media platforms to include email marketing campaigns, landing pages/ form creation.
• Manage the company’s social media presence, engagement, and online brand representation across all channels. To include monthly content calendar and scheduling of posts on all social media platforms.
• Proactively plan & manage the content of the websites, content creation to assist with blogs, marketing material, etc.
• Third level degree or equivalent
• Microsoft Office proficient i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Most importantly a friendly manner required!
• Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening skills & Self-Motivated
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Creative, dependable, and organised
• Accepts responsibility for meeting deadlines
• Experience working with and updating CRM systems
• Google Digital Garage Qualification
• Previous experience working in a sales or customer-facing role
• Previous experience in managing social media platforms.
• Previous experience in digital marketing
• Experience in using InDesign or equivalent
• Flexible working hours
• Internal promotion opportunities
• Learning and Development programmes and courses
• Valued Performance Review Process quarterly
• Care Value – organisation
• Recreational team activities
• Pension Plan
• Financial Advice
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Additional perks include a Smart/ casual dress code, actively promoting a work/ life balance, Early finish time on Friday’s weekly, Kitchen facilities.
If selected for interview you will be required to prepare and conduct a short 5–10-minute presentation on the day showcasing your skills.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.