Director of Services
Director of Services (DOS0323) Based in Dublin Remote/Hybrid working available. Youth Advocate Programmes Ireland provide unique intensive support programmes, using a strengths-based, wrapround approach employing community-based advocates leading to positive outcomes for young people and families. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation making a huge difference to the lives of children, young people and families at a senior management level.
The Director of Services will be part of the Executive Team setting the strategic direction of YAP Ireland working within a strengths-based model. This includes managing the service manager team, the negotiating of new services, policy and strategic development, financial management, representing the organisation to funders and in the public domain and deputising for the CEO.
The post offers:
- A competitive salary of €76,378 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus an additional day per year service (up to 5 years)
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of children, young people and families in your community and society as a whole
- A huge amount of flexibility and work / life balance - YAP Ireland operates a remote / hybrid working policy
- The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation
- Employer contribution to PRSA
- To be part of a positive working environment - 94% of employees of employees agreed that YAP is an enjoyable place to work (staff opinion survey 2022)
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Social Work, Youth and Community, Social
- Science, Child Care, Psychology, Child Psychology, etc,
- Post-graduate qualification in one of the above-listed fields.
- Certificate or qualification in Management, Leadership, Project Management or related field
- At least five years previous experience in leading and managing the delivery of children and families services at a senior management level
- Five years’ experience of service and policy development including Human Resources,
- Health and Safety, Child and Adult Safeguarding, Quality Assurance etc.,
- Three years’ experience of completing funding applications, tenders and proposals.
- Three years’ experience of budget setting and prudent financial management
- A proven track record in strategic management and public representation of the organisation
Click Apply Now to visit our careers page and apply today!
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 26th of March 2023
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job