Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility, and performance-enhancing services for herd owners.
Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We currently have a vacancy for a Distribution Driver.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure prompt delivery of liquid nitrogen.
• Collection & checking of semen & equipment orders from Head Office for the Technician team & delivery of same to appointed depots to a prescribed route.
• Collection & checking of semen & equipment orders from Head Office for the Sales team & delivery of same to appointed depots to a prescribed route.
• Collection & checking of semen & equipment orders from Head Office & delivery to DIY Customers.
• Ensure Customer farmers receive four Liquid Nitrogen fills per year
• Ensure customer Tank performance is monitored & recorded
• Ensure all communication is correctly and completely entered into the CRM system or appropriate system as required.
• Strict adherence to Health & Safety guidelines and requirements.
• Reporting of any hazards, near misses or incidents
• Attend team meetings as required.
• Any other duties as required.
Applicants for this position must have:
• An Agri background coupled with keen interest.
• Flexible to pre-empt and handle demands at peak times within the agri-calendar.
• Energetic and driven to seek out and deliver improvements across all aspects of their teams’ contribution.
• Computer literate and willing to embrace and champion the development and roll-out of new technologies.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest to Denise Murphy, HR Generalist by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
Closing Date: Friday 14th May 2021
The closing date for applications is Friday the 14th of May 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.