Housekeeper/ Domestic Assistant
Priory Adult Care is currently looking for an experienced Housekeeper for our well-kept residential on the outskirts of Coleraine. Bohill House Care Home, Bohill House is a modern, purpose built nursing home in Coleraine for up to 80 older people. We support people with physical needs who require assistance and care. The homely and comfortable environment enables us to provide person centred care tailored to the needs of our residents. Our dedicated and trained team provide a high standard of care to enhance resident’s quality of life
As housekeeper you will be in charge of undertaking cleaning duties across the site ensuring a complete cleaning service is provided in compliance with CQC and Health & safety Regulations. Duties will include:
- Planning & organising cleaning rotas
- Comprehensive cleaning (washing floors, emptying bins, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, dusting etc..) ensuring the service meets high standards of Hygiene and cleanliness.
- Reporting any maintenance issues (damages, faults) to management teams
- To organise and assist with laundry duties and rotas
- Assist with ordering of cleaning supplies
- Using and storing of cleaning products in accordance with COSHH regulations
Cleanliness and hygiene is a vital part of any CQC inspection, therefore the role of housekeeper is a key support service of the site. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual, with great attention to detail who can assist with cleaning our site to an excellent standard.
The role offers flexible working hours and career progression opportunities within the care sector with the Priory Group Careers Pathways.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job