Wright Quarry Products Ltd is currently recruiting for the role of Drawing Technician.
This role will consist of producing AutoCAD-based drawings from plans and site measurements for production and site operations for flooring, stairs and wall panels.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Task orientated and results-focused
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Be highly driven
- Possess excellent data processing, interpretation, report writing, and communications skills
- Preparation of drawings from sales to production, including CAD detailing, preparing drawings, site construction drawings, quantifying, ordering materials and approval of drawings
- Project Management Skills
- Strong technical and detailed design skills and site experience
- Strong design, technical and construction knowledge is essential for this role, combined with detailing, design development
- Producing Autocad General
- Arrangement and Reinforced Concrete details, with associated reinforcement scheduling for projects
- Assist with drawing & technical queries
- Liaising with the production managers
- Liaising with internal and external clients, contractors, and consultants
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Maintaining records
- Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standard and in the interest of the Company
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies ensuring Health & Safety measure are complied with
- Observe and comply with all good working practices and Housekeeping
Excellent working conditions along with a competitive salary and rates available to successful candidates.
For more information regarding our company check our website here: www.wright.ie
Or our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/WrightQuarryProducts
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.