BWG Foods owns and operates the SPAR, EUROSPAR, MACE, Londis and XL brands in the Republic of Ireland, working in partnership with independent retailers with more than 1,000 stores serving local communities right across the country. The stores serve in excess of one million shoppers every single day.
The wholesale division of BWG Foods also includes BWG Foodservice, Corrib Food Products and Heaney Meats as well as Value Centre, 4 Aces and Better Deal, our nationwide network of Cash and Carry branches.
We are currently recruiting for a Driver to work from Value Centre Cork, on a Permanent Full Time basis.
The driver will be responsible for delivering products to our customers in the designated routes. A core requirement of the role will be strong interpersonal skills and the appetite to deliver a quality service, on time to our customers.
Acting as a key point of contact with our customers, the driver will be required to have strong interpersonal skills and the initiative to report customer service issues to the business in order to assist with improving the service we provide to our customers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Possess a valid Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Have a valid clean driver’s licence (minimum C licence)
- Have relevant driving experience in the Cork and surrounding area
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be motivated and be able to work on own initiative
- Have flexibility in terms of routes, tasks, working hours and working days
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job