Position: Driver’s Helper - Dublin / Meath area
- To load bins on and off vehicles in a safe manner and assist the Driver in carrying out their role.
Key responsibilities include
- Be 100% compliant with health, safety, smoking regulations and environmental requirements.
- Assist driver in carrying out required vehicle checks as required on daily or weekly basis in accordance with company policy.
- Collecting and returning bins
- Answering calls when driver is occupied
- Helping driver with Manifest
- Reporting issues to operations
- AMCs system
- Directing truck while reversing
- Assist driver in maintaining vehicle cleanliness.
- Assist driver in navigating difficult locations or driving conditions.
- Communicate courteously with customers and relay information that could potentially improve customer service or route optimization to relevant supervisor.
- Ensure customer sites are not littered in any way and ensure spillages or debris are cleared away
- Work flexibly in line with customer or route requirements.
- Maintain written and electronic records where required.
- Ensure that customer bins and property are treated with respect.
- Assist in training new personnel, as required.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with colleagues and ensure their health and safety.
- Participate in company mandated training.
- Commence and finish working day from assigned MRF.
- Carry out any other duties as required in line with meeting Greenstar company objectives.
- Observing and maintaining Greenstar values.
Key Performance Indicators
- Proactive customer service skills
- Health & safety awareness
- Compliance with environmental, smoking regulations and health and safety (including PPE) requirements
- Keeping accurate records where relevant
- Attendance and timekeeping
Qualifications /Skills Requirement
- Be certified fit to undertake this role by Greenstar Occupation Health Advisors
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of health and safety
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.