Duty Manager – Clayton Hotel Cork City
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Duty Manager in the excellent Clayton Hotel Cork City, Lapss Quay, Cork City
Clayton Hotel Cork City is Cork’s premier 4 star city centre hotel and is superbly located overlooking Cork’s famous river Lee, facing the inspired architecture of City Hall. The hotel is just a 5 minute stroll from the city’s shopping and entertainment hot spots and the premier business district.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Duty Manager will oversee the running of key functions in the hotel, as well as supporting the General Manager and Deputy General Manager, in their roles.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the operations of the Hotel.
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage their expectations.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Have previous supervisory experience within the Hotel or Hospitality Industry.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a passion for their role within the Department
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike
- Be capable of excellent upselling all areas of the Hotel, and other hotels in the group.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job