Tigers Childcare are looking to recruit experienced, dedicated, professional educators to join our team of childcare professionals in our full-day care services based in Swords, Blanchardstown, Leopardstown & Carpenterstown
3x Early Years Educators 40 hours in Swords.
3x Early Years Educators 40 hours in Blanchardstown.
2 x Part time positions in Leopardstown
1 x AIM position in Carpenterstown
Start Date: ASAP (subject to reference checks and Garda vetting clearance)
Rate of Pay: €13.00-€14.50
Benefits & what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Educational Assistance
- Colleague Recognition Rewards
- Exclusive Colleague Lifestyle & Learning Discount Platform
- Referral bonus for introducing new colleagues
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata for part-time colleagues)
- Holiday increments based on length of service
- Further development and training within the industry
- Progression opportunities within the company
- The opportunity to work with a team of dedicated childcare professionals
- Salary Scale for progression within the company
- HSF Health Plan
Duties & Responsibilities of Early Years Educator:
Duties will be discussed in full at time of interview. A brief outline is below:
- To support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality, in a holistic setting.
- Ensure a good standard of hygiene.
- Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children throughout the day.
- Support children's developments - emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities.
- Conduct observations & learning stories for assigned child/children.
- Attend meetings and undergo training as required.
- Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements of Early Years Educator:
- Candidates must be willing to work with infants and young children
- Candidates must hold a minimum of Fetac Level 5 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification
- Candidates must have at least 1 year experience in a childcare role.
- Candidates must provide 2 x written references and copy of qualification certificates at time of interview.
- Candidate details will be submitted for Garda Vetting.
- International Vetting required if candidate has lived outside of the jurisdiction for a period of 3 months or more.
If the above job description sounds like you and you are ready to take the next step in your career please hit 'apply now' - we can't wait to hear from you!!
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 9th of February 2023
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.