Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services.
We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners.
Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We are expanding our Milk Recording Field team and are seeking EDIY Technician Drivers.
Flexible working hours.
Applications for this position are invited from energetic and conscientious persons who want to work in a successful, customer focused organisation.
The successful candidates will be based in Galway
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Scheduling and timely delivery of recording equipment (meters, data handlers, vials etc.) to DIY farmers within the East Limerick areas.
- Uploading and downloading of data to database in line with schedules to ensure turnaround times are at a minimum.
- Provide professional training and support to DIY farmers on use of equipment, ensuring that any problems are dealt with expeditiously and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and in working order prior to drop off
- Actively promoting DIY Milk Recording in your area.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have knowledge of the dairy industry
- Full Clean Driving License
- Basic IT Skills
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Flexible working hours on offer
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest confidence to Denise Murphy, HR Generalist by clicking APPLY NOW.
Munster Bovine is an equal opportunity employer
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 8th of April 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.