Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services. We offer a complete and integrated range of cattle breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners. Our aim is to be the trusted partner in genetics and decision support, adding measurable value for herd owners.
We are currently seeking part time flexible contract EDIY Trainers in Co. Tipperary .
We have vacancies in the following areas Cahir /Cashel /Clonmel /Nenagh/ Cloughjordan/ Roscrea
The purpose of the role is to provide professional training and support to DIY farmers on the use of Milk Recording equipment.
While also ensuring :
- Issues are dealt with efficiently and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- A timely training service to farmers is delivered.
- Working closely with the EDIY Driver in the area to ensure all farmers are trained appropriately.
Applicants for this position must possess:
- Full clean driving license and own transport required
- Basic IT skills
- Friendly, outgoing and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
This role involves commitment to work to the demands of the business as required
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest confidence to Denise Murphy, HR Generalist via the link below
The closing date for applications is Friday the 26th of February 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.