BVRNS ACADEMY is looking for CELTA/TEFL qualified native-level English teachers for the next academic year from October 2023 to June 2024.
We've been opened since 1992 and it's a well-known and well-considered locally, we're expanding.
- Teachers should be cheerful, lively, hardworking and genuinely interested in teaching and enjoy working with children, teenagers and adults.
- TEFL/CELTA Certificate
- Tefl experience.
- Some knowledge of Spanish preferable but not essential.
- Native Level English teachers with a degree.
- Applicant must have permission to work in the EU or hold a valid work permit for employment in the EU.
- Courses are for general English with many students aiming to sit Cambridge exams. Our students vary from young children to adults. Courses are all grouped according to their level and age and take place mainly in the afternoon and evening (some in the morning).
- The maximum number per class is nine.
- Number of teaching hours would be around 20 per week.
- We have a wealth of extra resources for teachers and students.
- We are situated in Durango Biscay, (Spain) a very nice town (30.000 inhabitants) surrounded by mountains just 30 km away from Bilbao (Guggenheim museum) and 70 km from San Sebastian.
WE ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN APPLICANTS WHO MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS.
- €1320 monthly net for 22 hours weekly
- Bonus in June of 450 on successful completion of contract
- Medical insurance
- A bedroom in a furnished shared flat available for rent €300 monthly
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.