We are a small electrical contracting business looking for Apprentices from 1st - 4th year and qualified Electricians to work on large industrial projects in Dublin City Centre and in the surrounding areas.
We also do work in smaller commercial and domestic work.
These roles offer apprentices a fantastic opportunity to have an extremely varied learning opportunity.
They will gain experience on some of the biggest Industrial sites in Dublin to smaller commercial outlets and domestic houses.
We offer our customers the highest standard of electrical work coupled with excellent customer service.
We need people to join the team with a can-do attitude, willing to learn, be a representative of the Company to the customer, have a focus on health and safety and be flexible.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Enrolled in the solas apprenticeship programme
- Have their own tools
- Own transport a large advantage
- Previous industrial experience an advantage but previous electrical work is essential.
- Have excellent written and verbal English
- Good at working on their own initiative
- Previous customer service experience beneficial
We pay the current apprenticeship rates and mileage where required.
Click the apply button to upload your CV
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.