Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. We are strengthening our team and are seeking a dynamic Logistics Coordinator to be an integral part of the EMEIA Inbound Logistics Team. In this exciting and dynamic role, you will work within Transportation in the Logistics Department, supporting the management of international carriers to EMEIA. If you have strong technical and operational knowledge of transportation operations, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Solid understanding of logistics, supply chain management and LSP management
- Strong organizational skills from both administrative and hands-on standpoints.
- Strong analytical skills. Advanced excel skills essential, with the ability to handle considerable amounts of data and use it to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations vital
- Problem solving techniques essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multitask.
- Good communicator at all levels, both verbal and written, internal and external.
- Works well within a team and understands team dynamics. Capable of working individually or as part of a multifunctional team including peers and/or senior managers
- Self starter that can work on their own initiative. Ability to influence others..
- High level of energy and discipline, earning respect by demonstrating ability.
- Flexibility - must be able to work as required to fulfill business needs
- Good knowledge of air/sea/road transportation and logistics concepts.
Handling the operational relationship between Apple and our industry-leading transport providers Work closely with our internal partner teams to deliver best in class customer delivery experiences across the EMEIA region Lead our management system for your providers and business route to markets Provide our internal customers and partners with the trust factor Manage a large spend portfolio and leading cost saving programmes across your provider base with support from our team of management accountants Work actively with providers on product portfolios, using the latest technology available to deliver industry leading delivery experiences Manage data integrity flows between Apple and your provider Identify and implement best practices across the provider base Ensuring security provisions are in place to minimise loss impact to Apple and our customers Collaborating with the Procurement team to ensure that the provider contracts are appropriate for Apple’s business needs Maintain and monitor KPIs ensuring each LSP operates to the agreed service levels on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis. Conduct reviews on LSP performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis Review root cause analysis as issues occur with relevant carrier
- Good understanding of all Microsoft Office packages.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job