Our Employer Services Team works with local employers to identify suitable job opportunities for our clients. Our ES Team understand local business recruitment and business needs, which helps to support our clients in every step of their journey to employment. We place people into roles in large, medium and small size businesses in sectors including hospitality, logistics, administration, customer service, construction, security and many more.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
As an ES Co-Ordinator, you will provide appropriate support to the ES Consultants, working to source & pipeline suitable customer profiles for presentation by the consultant to client companies. You will provide client pipeline and administrative support to the relevant ES Consultant. You will work closely with a team of client caseworkers where you will foster and sustain strong working relationships.
You will be a motivated self-starter, team player but comfortable working on your own. Results driven and a people person who understands our customer base and the role that ES plays within Turas Nua. A willingness to tackle and resolve problems is key to the role, as is the ability to work effectively as part of the ES and wider business team. You will be a dynamic and flexible person who can work in a fast paced, customer focused and target driven environment with the ability to remember that performance to us is not purely numbers or money, but ensuring that we deliver a high-quality service which benefits the futures of the individuals and the communities we work with. Our ethos is 'everyone's story matters'.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years' experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment.
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent team player.
- Highly efficient.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and approachable.
- Full driver's license with own transport
- Experience in a result driven environment.
- Previous Recruitment Experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wicklow!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job