We are seeking talented individuals to join our team who enjoy operating in a target driven environment and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference to people’s lives. Seetec Employment and Skills Ireland is contracted by the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection to operate the JobPath service on behalf of the Irish Government. JobPath is an employment activation service provided to people who have been on the live register for more than 12 months and to enable them to secure and sustain full-time paid employment or self-employment. Working with over 10,000 Irish businesses and employers, Seetec has helped over 30,000 people into work in Ireland to date. The company directly employs over 230 people in Ireland.
We have significantly grown and evolved from our original not for profit roots in 1984, but throughout our 35-year history our commitment to delivering social value has remained at the heart of our culture. Our 2,400 colleagues – across 200 offices in the UK and Ireland – are dedicated to improving the lives of thousands of people every year by identifying and delivering the support they need to be more skilled, productive and prosperous. Our foundation is the strength of our people and their expertise, insight and determination to change the lives of those they support. It was therefore a logical step at the beginning of 2020 to put our future in the hands of our colleagues and become majority employee owned. We are now the 9th largest employee-owned business in the UK and at the beginning of a new chapter in our development where every employee is a stakeholder in our collective success.
As an Employer Services Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing job opportunities for your Seetec Ireland delivery centre, which in turn will be filled by our clients, who have been long term unemployed.
The role is not simply about looking for jobs in the open market, but identifing target employers, build trusting relationships, understand their business, influence their recruitment practices in order to create opportunities for the long term unemployed.
You will represent Seetec Ireland in the local market, building awareness of our business offering Through cold calling, canvassing and networking through local employer representation groups you will to secure a pipeline of vacancies for clients.
- You will manage employer expectations, support their recruitment agendas and ensure they work with us time and again by operating as a true business partner.
- You will work with your colleagues feeding in intelligence about the local labour market conditions and vacancy pipeline in order to ensure that employability activities delivered in the centre equip clients with the skills and attributes needed to compete in the local labour market.
- In centre you will provide a recruitment desk service – working alongside our Employment Advisers to prepare clients for interview and match and market them to vacancies. You will support with CV workshops, selection and interview events, interview preparation and feedback after the interview process. You will deliver an exceptional level of customer service at all times to both clients and employers, ensuring that targets, KPI’s, processes, procedure, quality benchmarks and compliance standards are met.
Skills and Experience
Who we are looking for:
Applicants selected for interview should be confident in their capacity to demonstrate:
- Qualifications - Leaving Certificate standard (as a minimum). A relevant third level degree is desirable,
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a recruitment, sales, marketing and/or customer facing role ideally with exposure to cold calling and / or account management,
- Experience of working in a target orientated environment with a demonstrable track record of achieving and beating targets,
- Good knowledge of the local labour market.,
- Competent IT user
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure in a fast paced environment,
- Ability to develop and stage presentations to promote business.
Click here for full job description
Salary: €30,400 - €36,000 p.a. (dependent on experience) Location: Navan Hours: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 08.30 am to 5pm Closing Date:12 August 2021 Due to Covid 19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams Benefits : Company Pension Scheme,Health Insurance Allowance, an employer paid Health Cash Plan– for employees & family, 25 days Annual leave plus Birthday day off, Increased Holiday Buying –up to five additional days, enhanced maternity/adoption and paternity pay arrangements, 2 days Employee Volunteering, Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, Life assurance, Cycle to Work scheme, Tax Saver Commuter Tickets. Seetec Employment and Skills Ireland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern values. Seetec Employment and Skills Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the Recruitment Team on on 01-860 8260
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Meath!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job