SCL Sales Ltd are now recruiting for self-motivated Field Sales Representatives to work on behalf of a reputable and established energy supplier Electric Ireland. With an increased salary, work life balance and more perks now than ever, now is the time to join SCL Sales Ltd.
We are closely following government guidelines and will aim to commence your employment immediately.
We are now offering an extremely lucrative salary of £20,280, uncapped commission and up to £40,000+ OTE
SCL Sales Ltd started in 2008 with 24 employees, today we have over 130. Due to our ongoing progression and success we are now seeking applications from self-motivated, career driven professionals to work on behalf of Electric Ireland.
Based on a recent survey our current staff rate us as 8 out of 10 on a job happiness index.
- Working in the Residential Field Sales markets on behalf of Electric Ireland
- Achieving Sales Targets Daily.
- Representing the company with honesty and integrity always
- Journey planning/ Territory Management / KPI monitoring
- Bi-monthly pay
- Ongoing incentives
- Full ongoing training provided- Previous sales experience is not essential
- Potential career progression
- Ongoing personal and professional development offered
- Hand held device, uniform, company pension scheme
- Work life balance provided – working hours, Monday - Friday 12 noon – 8 pm
Areas we are recruiting for
- Co. Down
- Co. Antrim
- Co. Armagh
- Co. Fermanagh
- Co. Enniskillen
- Derry City
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport with customers
- Always providing a professional and honest attitude
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Organisational skills (planning & preparation)
- Immediate start desirable
- Full Drivers License & Use of Own Vehicle is Necessary
SCL Sales are an equal opportunities employer
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.