Become a Language Mentor Trainee in Poland on Cultural Immersion Programmes, enjoying free hotel stays with full board.
Build your CV, meet people and receive a sponsored TEFL qualification!
As seen in: the Lonely Planet, Forbes, Fashion Magazine, Travel Magazine.
All programmes run strictly in accordance with local government health, safety and sanitary regulations. #safeholidays
As an English speaker, you stay in one of Angloville’s comfortable venues for 4 weeks and help local students improve their English through a series of conversations and activities while benefiting from an unforgettable cultural exchange experience. No teaching, just conversing!
During a 4-week Angloville experience in July / August, you may become a language mentor for English learners in various holiday hotels throughout Poland.
Destinations: Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk (Baltic seaside), Wroclaw and many more.
What we offer
- A total salary of 350 EUR (gross)
- A FREE COVID-19 test on arrival in Poland
- A FREE AngloTEFL course (market value 300 EUR)
- FREE accommodation during each programme and between programmes (market value 1000 EUR)
- 3 meals per day during each programme
- FREE transport to and from each hotel from the programme departure city
- Ongoing support and the opportunity to be part of a wonderful team of like-minded individuals.
- Payable at completion to Paypal account
Please note: you must be available for 4 weeks in Poland on one of the following start weeks in order to be eligible:
- 11 July 2021
- 18 July 2021
- 25 July 2021
- 1 August 2021 (last start date)
- Be 18+ years old
- Be a Native English Speaker
- Have completed High School
- Have appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility, good communication skills etc.)
- Enjoy talking to people and learning about new cultures
- Be in good physical and mental health
- Have a clean police record
- Have a story to tell; we will ask you to tell us a little more about yourself via an application form
- Be ready to dedicate 4 weeks of your time to immerse yourself in different cultures
What's Included in Angloville?:
- Accommodation during the programme dates. Accommodation during the programme dates (twin rooms with private bathrooms, a small percentage of rooms in certain hotels can occasionally be triple)
- Food during the programme duration
- Free city tours
- Transportation from the start city to the Venue and back
What's not included?
- Flights and travel costs to start city
- Accommodation before and after the Programme (if required).
- Health & Travel Insurance
- For Junior and Kids programs, a fee to obtain a criminal record check (typically 20 – 30 EUR) paid to third party eligible institution of your choice
Positions are incredibly limited.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job