HCA Ireland are recruiting for 4 Qualified Accountants.
These are full time permanent roles working with an extremely busy accountancy practice servicing SME organisations and corporate finance clients in Ireland and abroad.
With a fantastic range of industry clients across their portfolio, this job vacancy offers an opportunity to add tangible experience to the CV. You will be working alongside seasoned and experienced accountants compiling full sets of accounts, annual audit, financial reporting, tax compliance, budgets, and much more.
You will work with a portfolio of clients across;
- Professional services
- Leisure / hospitality
- Additionally, the firm are growing and opening their third regional office in Q1 2021, which means plenty of scope for future promotion and career development. So, if you are a finalist or newly qualified accountant this practice could be a great place to carve out your career.
Requirements for this Qualified Accountant role.
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA)
- Experience or training in accounts preparation
- A keen learner, able to take direction and willing to increase their responsibilities over time
- An effective time manager, able to manage several client requirements simultaneously and with the ability to work timeframes
- A good communicator, you can work easily with senior business leaders from multiple sectors
Please contact us for further information.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application today.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.