NOW HIRING: Multiple Life and Protection Insurance Sales Advisors for immediate start
OneLife Insure is one of Ireland's most established, progressive and award-winning Protection Brokerages based in Drogheda, Co Louth.
We are now hiring multiple Life and Protection Insurance Sales Advisors for immediate starts in our fast-growing broker firm in Drogheda. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who already have a good knowledge of Life and Protection Insurance.
We are a family owned fast growing company that has already won several rewards within the industry including Insurance Broker of the year in the Prestige Awards 2021/2022/2023 and we are all Business All-Stars Accredited. We are a relaxed and fun company who believes in a good work life balance. Our employees’ hard work is always recognised and rewarded with gifts, cash bonuses and even holidays abroad. In recent years our employees have been rewarded with 5*holidays in Cannes, France (2023) and Malaga, Spain (2022).
We are passionate about Life insurance and want employees who feel the same. Making sure that people have adequate financial protection in place gives us a huge amount of job satisfaction. We are planning to expand in 2023 and there are great opportunities for progression within our growing company.
You will be office-based reporting directly to our Director. You will play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitious sales targets. You will be provided with daily qualified leads from our proprietary digital platforms. This is primarily a phone based advisory role calling warm qualified leads. You will build up your own client book by advising on and selling the full range of protection products including Life Insurance, Mortgage Protection, Income Protection and Whole of Life cover.
This is an opportunity for a highly ambitious and results driven individual who thrives within fast paced target driven environments.
In this business, you can ‘Determine your Destiny’ working directly with the company director where hard work, integrity and loyalty will be recognised and rewarded.
· You are QFA/APA qualified (or progression towards QFA/APA).
· You will have a very good knowledge of Life and Protection Insurance products.
· You have already demonstrated a track record in exceeding targets in either the broker or bank insurance market (Minimum 6 months).
· You have excellent organisational and communication skills and are confident in any client-facing setting whether face to face, by phone or written correspondence.
· You are target driven and have the ability to work under pressure.
· You have a strong belief in integrity.
And most of all…
· You have the determination to set new standards!!
· Basic Salary plus uncapped commission.
· Uncapped commission upon achieving realistic quarterly targets so ability to earn significantly more for exceeding targets.
· Regular additional bonus incentives to earn extra cash bonuses, extra annual leave, weekends away and holidays abroad.
· Annual Renewal Commission Bonus upon hitting annual sales targets.
· Employer Pension (available after 1 year employment).
· Funding of further education qualifications such as APA/QFA
· Regular Performance Reviews and Pay increases.
· 22 days holiday leave per annum.
· Flexible work Rotas drawn up to fit in with employee’s lifestyle.
· Regular team lunches and nights out.
SOME MORE DETAILS ON THE JOB DECRIPTION
· Deliver first class customer service at all times.
· Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients though completing a client FactFind.
· Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products.
· Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs.
· Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
· Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits and risks of the policy.
· Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events.
· Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports.
· Ensure policy compliance as required by Central Bank is completed and sent to clients.
· Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
WHY CHOOSE ONELIFE INSURANCE
· Real ability to progress your career.
· Great work/Life Balance
· Assistance with further education
· Innovative and progressive working environment
· 22 days holiday leave per annum
· Great job satisfaction in a role that can really help change people’s lives for the best
As stated above, there is an opportunity to ‘Determine your own Destiny’ here. You can avail of a guaranteed salary with an uncapped quarterly commission.
We are willing to negotiate on a package which suits you bearing in mind your relevant experience to date and particularly your performance as we go forward.
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and Cover note today! – PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS ABOVE!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.