Requisition ID: 272112
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
WITHIN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
The following is an outline of the main tasks & responsibilities involved in this role as a subject matter expert of SAP Integration Technologies namely SAP Cloud Platform Integration (SCPI), Process Integration (PI) / Process Orchestration (PO), SAP Cloud Platform API Management / Workflow / Business Rules.
- Accountable for critical projects & deliver SAP Max Attention Services as lead / Architect
- Adapt standard service offerings to customer’s individual needs
- Define & lead service and de-escalation plans for critical customers
- Multiply expertise in the team with knowledge sharing as well as coaching senior members.
- Support our customers in their transformation journey with our service portfolio
It will be your responsibility to mentor & act as the lead driver in the most critical issues. Candidates should be able to communicate & articulate at an executive management level for technical action plans & resolutions for escalated issues & be able to multi-task & manage a constant workload with extended hours. The candidate will be required to support our customers in their transformation journey as an Architect by specifically embracing New Max Attention support model.
- The successful candidate should have minimum 12+ years of Integration Scenario/Interface development experience in SAP Cloud Platform Integration, SAP Process Integration/Orchestration and OData provisioning. Solid working knowledge in SAP API Management.
- The candidate should have architected at least 4 Integration Projects and should be able to thoroughly assess Integration Architecture & propose target architecture depending on the requirement.
- The candidate must have minimum 6 full cycle implementation project experience in the above named SAP Integration technologies & end to end integration involving at least 3 of the SAP SaaS Applications such as Successfactors, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, C4C, Commerce etc:
ABOUT THE TEAM
Center of Expertise (CoE) Ireland focuses on value management for our customers, helping them increase the value of their SAP solutions and master their digital transformation journey, powered by SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job