Munster Bovine is Ireland’s market leader in cattle breeding and herd management services.
With access to the best genetics, today we offer a complete and integrated range of breeding, milk recording, fertility and performance enhancing services for herd owners to ensure a sustainable farm business into the future.
We are currently seeking applications for two Farm Relationship Managers in the areas of Kerry and Tipperary.
This is a great opportunity and one where we are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to join our Sales/ Advisory Team.
This role incorporates Sales and Breeding advice and is a full-time role that presents a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop their career within a growing company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Planning and execution of all sales against the Sales Plan of the Munster Bovine portfolio of products and services within the assigned territory – specifically including but not limited to A.I. services, Milk Recording, Herd Health, Farm Ops etc.
• Liaise and collaborate with all Departments to co-ordinate and ensure the delivery of services to meet customer expectations and agreed plans for the assigned territory
• Be the ‘voice of the customer’ within Munster Bovine.
• Overseeing the AI Technician service in the territory.
• Delivery of appropriate technical advisory services to customers in an assigned territory
• Assist the company in building business intelligence by capturing and recording customer information to assist in current and future plans.
• Build relationships with key industry commercial and advisory organisations e.g. Teagasc, ICBF, NCBC and any other relevant organisation operating in the area to build know-how, market intelligence and cooperation aimed at achieving maximum market penetration for the business
• Maintain up-to-date customer profile for customers in a way that sales potential can be readily compared with results achieved.
• Maintain a record of all customer contacts through the CRM system.
• Manage customer accounts to ensure that they are kept up to date in accordance with Munster Bovine credit policy and utilise the most efficient system of accounts payment within your area. Understand best practice and strive for same.
• Contribute to the delivery of overall business efficiency through effective use of resources deployed in the FRM territory.
• Relevant use of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to plan and monitor resource use, capture applicable customer information, provide feedback and follow-up action on customer queries and complaints.
The preferred candidate ideally will have:
• A history of sales growth, preferably in an Agri related environment.
• Level 8 (or higher) Degree in Agricultural Science (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of farming systems and a clear understanding of the role cattle breeding technologies play in creating value for herd-owners.
• Technical know-how on the use and application of Munster Bovine Services in the delivery of value to herd-owners.
• Knowledge of best practice in relation to resource use and time planning.
• Technical knowledge in the use of ERP technology to capture data and use information/ reporting capability to direct and monitor the operation of the business within the territory
• Superior customer relationship management skills and an appreciation for effective advisory services
• Communication skills to keep all stakeholders informed and aligned on issues of importance
Click Apply Now to submit your CV and Cover note to Denise Murphy
For more information regarding either role, please get in touch with John Tobin, Munster Bovine Sales and Advisory Manager.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday the 20th of July 2022
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.