Munster Cattle Breeding Group is a market leader in the provision of cattle breeding and herd management services with a commitment to adding value.
We are looking to recruit an experienced professional for the position of Farm Relationship Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales and customer service for our range of products and services and the delivery of targeted annual sales volume and sales value.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Planning and execution of sales and delivery of services to meet customer expectation, provided by a technically competent and adequately resourced team.
- Timely and effective collaboration/ interaction/ feedback with central office service functions to ensure the best outcome for customers and the business.
- Assist the company in building business intelligence by capturing and recording customer information to assist in current and future plans.
- Contribute to the delivery of overall business efficiency through effective use of resources deployed in the area.
- Relevant use of the ERP system to plan and monitor resource use, capture applicable customer information, provide feedback and follow-up action on customer queries and complaints.
- Building relationships with key industry commercial and advisory organisations for e.g. Teagasc, ICBF, NCBC and any other relevant organisation operating in the area to build know how, market intelligence and cooperation aimed at achieving maximum market penetration for the business.
The preferred candidate will:
- have a minimum of three years’ sales experience in a field sales or static sales role, preferably in an Agri related environment
- a Bachelor of Agricultural Science Honours
- be a results focused sales professional with a proven track record
- have a good working knowledge of, and keen interest in, cattle breeding
- be proactive and self-starting, with well-developed planning and organisation skills
- have demonstrated superior passion for delivering customer service
- have demonstrated drive, together with the ability to lead colleagues and customers, in order to achieve key results
- demonstrate keen commercial awareness
- have demonstrated commitment to continuous self-development and improvement,
- be computer literate.
Interested candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and up-to-date CV in strictest confidence by Friday 29th March 2019.
Munster Cattle Breeding Group is an equal opportunities employer