Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of the company’s marketing strategies in the relevant region. They have a high technical aptitude and are interested in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
They will generate inbound traffic through the optimization of the company websites and digital campaigns, events, content marketing, SEO and SEM. Executing processes using Marketo and Salesforce to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Adapt messaging/content for campaigns to local language
- Execute up/sell cross campaigns to existing customers
- Adapt digital and content marketing programs to the needs of a regional sales team.
- Create, expand, and accelerate sales opportunities through regional and account-focused marketing execution and managing marketing campaigns that promote our products and/or services, within marketing defined strategy.
- Support Channel activities with partners from approval of campaign through execution as required.
- Be an advocate for the sales region you support and help the rest of the marketing department understand their priorities.
- Be an advocate for the marketing department and help the sales team you support understand the marketing department's priorities.
- Drive regional event and campaign strategy, decision making, and onsite management.
- Execute event and campaign selection and planning in support of regional sales goals.
- Ensure all events and marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
- Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Experience working in a digital marketing role
- French language skills essential, Spanish desirable
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse data and use as the basis to make data led decisions;
- Exceptional project management skills;
- Results driven with a passion to get the job done;
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job