The role is based at our International Head Office in Dublin and is an opportunity to work with financial professionals and a variety of skilled individuals in the Animal Health industry. The overall purpose of the role is to support the International FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) team with operating plan, forecasting, month & quarter end close processes and to work alongside Finance and senior management colleagues.
This role supports the FP&A team to ensure timely and quality delivery of operating plan, forecast and month end deliverables and includes both analytical and operational activities. You will have the opportunity to experience the end to end process during your internship working with both the in-market finance teams and the International HQ team.
During your time at Zoetis, you can expect to develop key planning, presentation and communication skills as well as gaining proficiency in the use of our systems.
You will gain invaluable experience of working in a fast-paced, fluid, complex business environment, learning how to prioritise, multi-task and flex your skills and working style to meet the needs of the business.
- Support the International FP&A team and local market Finance teams during operating plan and forecasting cycles with hands on analyses and consolidation of submissions
- Provide support in preparing stakeholder communications
- Collaborate with the team on month end and quarter end deliverables
- Plan, organise and prioritise requests in order to meet deadlines, team expectations and own workload
Commercial Centre of Excellence
Although the above will be your main focus of the internship experience , you will also have the opportunity to rotate to one or two other headquarter departments in the International organisation, which could include strategic pricing, key account management, outcomes research, business analytics, digital commerce and/ or people skill development.
- Maintain high standards of business conduct and compliance, adhering particularly to SOX framework, Zoetis values and local codes of practise
- Analytically minded with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Works effectively under time pressures, demonstrating time management, planning prioritisation and organisational abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Our Colleagues make the difference
- Have a positive attitude that encourages positivity in others
- Don't be afraid to speak up and tell your colleagues what you know
- Embrace change and move forward with it
- Be open to the views of others and willing to learn new things
- Deliver the very best service to every customer, every time
Run it like you own it
- Take ownership for your role and your department. Aim to be part of a best-in-class operation
We are one Zoetis
- Know what's going on across the business and talk about it to customers
- Cooperate and collaborate with those you work with. Share in successes and achieve things together
Training & Qualifications
- On target for a 2:1 degree classification, minimum
- IT literate. Able to use standard business software and communication tools
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar
- Knowledge of animal health, human health, pharmaceuticals or life sciences is desirable
- Background or experience in Finance is required
- No travel requirement
At Zoetis we are passionate about our customers and the animals in their care. We discover, develop and manufacture the world's most innovative and effective products for animal health-medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, genetic tests, biodevices-and we are creating the next generation of integrated solutions and services to support this evolving industry. We know our people drive our success. Our colleagues are proud of our company culture and the meaningful role we play in caring for animals. The Zoetis Core Beliefs define the commitments we make to our colleagues, customers and stakeholders every day. They have guided the creation of our award-winning workplace and our proud position as a leading partner of choice in animal health.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Our Colleagues Make the Difference, and we know their differences make Zoetis stronger. We strive to create an environment where each colleague feels valued and cared for and where we can be our best every day. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) focus and commitment begins with our leadership team of diverse backgrounds, experiences and ethnicities (50% of our executive team members are women), and it is demonstrated in our support of our colleagues and industry. Our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, representing colleagues across locations, functions and communities, serve as ambassadors and champions for DE&I initiatives. In addition to the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council, Zoetis has six colleague resource groups that bring together colleagues who share similar backgrounds, experiences, or interests and work together toward goals aligned with our strategic business priorities.
Our commitment to advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion has earned us recognitions as a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality , a 100 Best Company for Working Mothers , a Top Company for Executive Women , among many others .
For animals. For health. For you.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job