We are currently looking for a Finance Operations Program Manager within Revenue Operations (OTC) focused on driving new programs, internally and cross functionally. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, solution-focused individual that can work well with business/technical partners and leadership at all levels on product agnostic solutions. This individual will be a key part of the Revenue Operations Global Program team and will be responsible for driving long term initiatives, striving for best in class revenue operations. The Program Manager will quickly gain an understanding of the ‘as is’ and work with cross functional teams to define and execute programs which align with strategic objectives.
- This position is responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders/teams to design scalable solutions.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Business Analyst, or Systems Analyst, with solid contributions in a finance environment, is focused on results, a self-starter, and has demonstrated success in contributing to the growth and success of a business.
- 7+ years in a management consulting or similar strategic program management role, preferably within finance operations, Order to Cash
- Experience working in and influencing global cross-functional teams
- Experience influencing at a leadership level
- Ability to understand complex processes and systems architecture
- Proven record in identifying opportunities , proposing alternative solutions, and successfully realizing benefits of those solutions through implementation
- Financial & accounting acumen
- BA/BS Degree
- Project management
- Six Sigma
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job