A Donegal Based BusinessDonegal Town€40,000 - €55,000 per yearFull-time
You will be working in the Accounts office and performing day-to-day accounting duties. This would suit a candidate who has recently qualified or is a part-qualified accountant with 5 years experience.
- Carry out review and costing of profitability of current and potential customers
- Monthly accounts preparation and yearly audit file preparation
- Monthly review of debtors/creditors
- Cash Flow
- Daily banking
- Revenue Returns
- Review of overheads
- Weekly Payroll
- Daily accounting requests such as inputting invoices, bank payments etc.
- Part qualified or working towards qualification
- Experience working within a busy Finance department.
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and experience with financial systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong Tax knowledge, as well as highly numeric with strong attention to detail.
- Must be prepared to work on all aspects of the financial department.
Contract Type: Full-time permanent
Location: Donegal Town
Salary: €40k-€55K depending on experience.
Click Apply Now to submit your application today!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.