Financial Controller – Manufacturing Experience - Dublin South (1895)
Our client, based in Dublin South, are a leading Self-Adhesive Label Printing Company and currently require an experienced Accountant to head up their Finance head up their Finance function.
· Manage the accounting function (including general ledger, accounts payable and purchasing) for the company.
· Own the month end and quarter end procedures for specified areas inclusive of accruals, repayments & Balance sheet reconciliations
· Production of monthly and annual accounts
· Budgeting & forecasting
· Take responsibility for systems development
· Manage train and develop a team of finance professionals (AP, Payroll, Accounts Assistant)
· Responsible for statutory and tax requirements.
· Manage relationships with external and internal auditors, tax advisors and other professional advisors
· Assist with ad hoc financial analysis and queries in a dynamic organization
· Finance Business Partnering – Advise management making key financial decisions
· Development of internal controls
· Qualified ACCA/CIMA
· 3/5 years post qualification experience
· Manufacturing experience/stock management exposure
· Strong IT skills and report writing
· Excellent communication skills
Salary €75k doe
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.