We are now recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our team in Little Island, Cork on a permanent basis. We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.Let’s be frank. PepsiCo is a $63billion global business. It is extremely complex. And our Finance community make sense of it by tracking our overall business results, helping maximise our financial performance and put in place the right controls to ensure accuracy and transparency of our results. Whether working in Financial Planning, Operations Finance, Back Office or Controls, the Finance function takes a central role in the way we run our business. Do you want to be a part of the financial heartbeat of our organisation? If so, we could take your talents to a whole new level. This role leads the PGCS Global Sales & Distribution Costs financial planning & reporting and is a key business partner for the Supply Chain teamPrimary Accountabilities: -
- Lead the Annual Operations Planning process (AOP) partnering closely with Supply Chain and Procurement
- Lead the monthly & period freight financial close processes ensuring accurate and timely delivery of results
- Deliver quarterly financial forecasts providing insights and identify risks and opportunities for Global Freight budget owners, Finance and Supply Chain Senior Leadership
- Support the delivery of the annual Supply Chain productivity target through analytics
- Drive the agenda on system optimisation and process improvement
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver on all key priorities while also ensuring that there is opportunity for them to develop and grow in their roles
- Ensure all aspects of GCS (Global Control Standards) are adhered to throughout the reporting process
- Point of contact for any Audit queries relating to S&D
Qualifications\\Requirements:Essential Skills: -
Desired Skills: -
- Excellent Communication & Influencing Skills to all levels within Organization, ability to provide strong leadership at cross functional meetings, particularly within global multinational working environments – strong relationship with virtual teams is critical to success in role.
- Experienced at analysing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making
- Ability to work in the detail is key but must be able to adapt to deliver executive level communications also
- Ability to adapt and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment
- Strong systems experience - Microsoft Business applications, and SAP/ BPC Experience highly desirable.
- Proven track record of driving process improvements and efficiencies.
- Professionally qualified accountant with 4 years+ PQE (ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment with an FP&A function)
- Previous Supply Chain finance experience
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com. “For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. However please note that the internal job title for the successful candidate will be a FP&A Finance Sr. Supervisor.”#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible:
Not ApplicableJob Type:
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!