First Line Assurance & QA support - Retail Banking, Dublin
Apply now »
Location: Dublin, IE
Company: Allied Irish Bank
Role: First Line Assurance & QA support
Location: Heuston South Quarter, Dublin 8 with Hybrid Working (currently remote)
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
The Retail First Line Assurance team is a dynamic and highly motivated team which strives to make a real difference to first line risk culture and drive better outcomes for our customers, staff and business.
The team has a challenging remit which includes carrying out First Line Assurance testing for Retail Banking to give ExCo Members the confidence that their business is operating in a controlled and sustainable manner. We also have responsibility for chairing the First Line Assurance Group (which oversees the embedding and implementation of the First Line Assurance Framework across the Group), group wide fees assurance and interest rate change assurance.
A vacancy now exists for the role of First Line Assurance support. This is an exciting opportunity to support assurance reviews, from beginning to end whilst building knowledge on risk, assurance and audit disciplines, as well as knowledge of key processes in first line areas across Retail Banking.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Supports the Delivery and execution of Independent First line Assurance (FLA) for specific first line assurance reviews in line with FLA Methodology
- Supports the assurance planning & review completion for assigned business areas
- Makes decisions on the pass or fail of first line risk / assurance activity and escalates complex issues to the appropriate person. Documents outputs of testing, and is accountable for the delivery of quality testing.
- Can problem solve and follow established procedures and operate within defined risk / first line assurance framework and methodology, under supervision.
- Collaborates and operates across multiple business units, participates with colleagues in the team and supports delivery of first line risk / assurance work.
- Level of Influence:Shares information with colleagues and business units under review. Explains any first line risk / assurance exceptions to the business
- Champions a Customer First culture in support of AIB’s Purpose, strategic ambition and Brand Values, by ensuring processes and procedures consistently promote good outcomes for all our customers.
- Has a Risk and/or Compliance Qualification/background preferable but not mandatory.
- Will be a strong role model of the AIB Values: Drive Progress, Show Respect, Be One Team, Own the Outcome and Eliminate Complexity.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can:
- Perform well as part of a highly engaged and motivated assurance team.
- Review and interpret data to identify issue trends and where issues are determined to be systemic, recommend performance of root cause analysis/further investigation.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Communicate potential issues in a timely manner, and support business units in developing action plans to address potential control weaknesses.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of applicable risk frameworks and methodologies.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Noelle Ryan from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact her by email email@example.com
By when? Closing date is 15th December 2021
Job Segment: Bank, Banking, QA, Quality Assurance, Finance, Retail, Technology, Quality
Apply now »
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job