Frontier Foods has built up an amazing reputation in the grocery and convenience channels over the past 14 years with number 1 brands Obento, Jakemans, Vego, Lee Kum Kee and many others, brands you already buy and love.
Frontier Foods stands for quality and bravery with their team and their products.
We are looking for an experienced FMCG Sales Merchandiser - (One years experience required)
The successful candidate will be hard working, committed and show immense integrity and enthusiasm with a minimum 1-year FMCG sales, retail sales or merchandising experience preferably in the grocery area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customers include Supervalu, Dunnes, and Centra, Londis, Costcutter and many independent retail accounts
- Merchandise and sell the company’s full product range.
- Merchandising will be an important function within this role and will require you to have a high degree of energy, a hard work ethic and a commitment to getting things right all the time
- Manage and organise our stock card system and work with the company’s internal sales order system
- Complete KPI Targets monthly
- Drive sales volume and improve displays of Frontier Foods products across the territories
- Increase distribution of Frontier Foods lines in all calls.
- Achieve monthly display targets
- Target driven and passionate about results
- Able to establish a rapport with customers, quickly and easily
- A can-do attitude Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Present an excellent image of the company and its product
- You will be very well organised, passionate and an excellent communicator.
Remuneration package: €28,000 up to €31K Basic plus Bonus up to €8k per annum (OTE total €40k)
- €8 per day lunch allowance
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- 5 days per week or 40 hours per week.
- Fully permanent role available to right candidate
- Company Car Hyundai Kona commercial/No BIK payable
- Phone, Tablet, Pension scheme, fuel card.
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.