Food & Beverage Assistant – Maldron Hotel Wexford
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Food & Beverage Assistant in the excellent Maldron Hotel Wexford.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Food & Beverage Supervisor, the F&B Assistant will provide a friendly and efficient service to the hotel guests.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular guests are known and greeted accordingly using their name.
- Ensure a good working knowledge of food and wine. Be able to make recommendations.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional at all times.
- Up-sell and maximise sales revenue whenever and wherever possible.
- Previous hotel experience in a 3/4 star hotel property is desired but not essential.
- Previous experience in a high volume/ fast paced environment.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Micros Experience would be preferable.
About our culture:
Dalata Hotel Group – Ireland’s largest hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon. As Dalata continues to grow and expand in Ireland and the UK it’s more important than ever to have the right team alongside us, in the near future we will be opening the doors of new hotels creating many jobs and investing millions in the Irish and UK economy.
We lead through our Dalata values of “Our People, Our Fairness, Our Service and Our Individuality”. If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress within the group. Our company is a place where you can do great things – individually and as a team. You will have the opportunity to develop your talent, be recognised and rewarded for your commitment and pursue a fulfilling career. We also have a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid your professional and personal development and pride ourselves on creating an objective, supportive and fair working environment for our employees.
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Wexford!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job