We have a fantastic opportunity for a Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team at the Eyre Square Hotel. If you are passionate about Customer Service and have a desire to progress, then we would love to hear from you.
The Ideal F&B Supervisor Candidate must:
- Be enthusiastic, customer-focused & have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have extensive knowledge of beer and cocktails & the ability to upsell.
- Have the ability to lead and encourage a team.
- Have a “can do” attitude & the ability to work on own initiative.
- Encourage the development and motivate the team.
- Have an outgoing and friendly personality with excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to take direction and lead in a customer-focused environment.
- Be available to work evenings, weekends & holiday periods.
- Have fluent English
- 2 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role essential.
Main Responsibilities of F&B Supervisor:
- Ensure the smooth running of all F&B operations.
- Serve guests in a prompt & courteous manner
- To ensure that the outlets are set up and stocked according to the business requirements
- To be fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or specials
- To comply with all laws governing the sale of alcohol.
- To ensure the Hotel Service standards adhere to all times.
- To work a flexible shift pattern and rotate through the various areas of the Food and Beverage Department if required.
- To have a clear understanding of Food & Beverage menus.
- To ensure all cleaning schedules are adhered to on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To accept a flexible work schedule in line with guest needs.
- To provide support in other areas of the hotel if required to do so.
- Ensure all the bar team adhere to systems and procedures as outlined in the standards of procedures manual
- Ensure all stock is rotated and stored in a safe manner
- Ensure all bars are prepared for set up in advance of each shift and in accordance with relevant standards of procedure
- Ensure that all staff arrive to work on time and in correct uniform and name badge as per the weekly rota
- Develop, train and coach bar staff to the standards required in accordance with the standards of procedures manual.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!