You will be working for one of the leading names in the Facilities and Catering industry, the company have enjoyed significant success due to their fantastic service offering. Established over 30 years we have continued to expand and have won multiple market leading campaigns in the last 12 months, despite the pandemic.
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers,
- Assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures
- Completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles
- It is essential that you can work as part a team,as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Part time roles available
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Paid Holidays
- Uniform provided
- Staff meals while onsite
- Free Car Parking
Hours & Working Pattern:
Shifts will vary, must be flexible 9am-3.30pm
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 14th of April 2022
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Donegal!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job