RightMove Recruitment is hiring for an experienced Forklift Operative to join our client based in Portarlington.
- 7 pm – 3 am
- 6 am -2 pm
- 2pm-10 pm
Unload, load, & sort a range of handling materials to designated locations ensuring all orders are delivered on time, in the right condition, and to the right place. It is essential that a designated task is carried out when required by management and that all jobs are carried out to both the Customers and the Company’s standards within the Code of Safe Working Practices, considering the individual’s responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act and other relevant legislation.
- Ensuring all vehicles are offloaded/loaded in a safe and timely manner
- Adherence to procedures
- Reviewing all cages, pallets, plastic boxes to ensure they are being loaded onto the correct vehicle
- Report back any anomalies to management team on shift .
- Comply fully with the defined operating procedures (SOP’s) and processes.
- Banks man for driver to ensure safe movement of vehicle.
- Report any accidents / incidents to management on shift
- Proficiency using scanners
- Company KPI’s - all targets to be met.
- Any other reasonable management requests
Skills & Experience
- Physical strength and ability to lift heavy packages
- Manual Handling training
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Valid Forklift license
- Over 12 months experience on the job (as temp or FTE)
- Shunter experience desired but not essential
Click Apply Now to submit your CV & Cover Note today!
Don't have a current CV? Click HERE to view the JobAlert.ie CV templates
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.