The successful candidate will be working with the production team assisting in the safe movement of materials throughout the facility.
- Assists machine operators, welders, and other personnel in loading/unloading, transporting raw, in-process, and finished materials throughout the facility.
- Uses forklifts and other equipment to safely and effectively move various sizes and types of steel throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Unloading trucks and checking receiving documentation.
- Ensure material and equipment are stored in the correct location and clearly identified.
- Adheres to all Safety Standards and Policies including the use of all personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Performs routine safety inspections prior to operating equipment.
- Contributes to a safe working environment by being responsible for quality, safety, organization, and cleanliness in your area of operation and demonstrating safe working practices at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by communicating and working well with others.
- Supporting other departments where required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the success of the team.
- Some experience of forklift driving and moving materials required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.