Location: Loughrea, Co. Galway
Terms: Full Time
Last Updated: 6th August 2021
Due to continued company expansion Corrib Oil are seeking to recruit energetic, enthusiastic individuals with retail experience and exceptional customer service skills to join our team at our service station in Loughrea, Co. Galway.
- Believe in delivering excellent customer service?
- Want to develop your career in management?
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to lead and be successful?
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Meals and Chilled Products
- Strong presentation skills, ensuring that food is presented to a high standard
- Minimise waste and identify cost saving measures while maintaining standards
- Serve food when required, providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Have excellent knowledge of HACCP, ensuring standards are adhered to by deli staff
- Prepare and place stock orders and check the quantity and quality of goods received
- Completion of stock takes on a regular basis
- Assist in ensuring cleanliness within the deli, including completing wash up duties
- Train and assist the Corrib Deli team in areas such as safe working practices, food preparation, cooking techniques, garnishing and presentation skills
- Carry out any other duties associated with the role and as assigned by management
- Experience within a Contract Catering or Deli environment is preferable
- Professional qualification in Cookery/Culinary Arts is a distinct advantage
- We are offering a flexible working week over the 7 day period
**Benefits for the role include: Competitive Pay Rates, Paid Lunch Break, Sociable Working Hours, Staff Discount, Company Pension Contribution, and other benefits**
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Galway!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job