Deli Assistant – James Whelan Butchers Clonmel
Starting Salary from €13.50
Attractive Additional Benefits:
· Individual Privilege Discount Scheme
· Pension with generous employer contribution after a qualifying period
· Employee assistance program
· Driving Test incentive
· Uniforms Provided
· Long Term Developments.
Full-time work available
“Great place to come and express your craft.”
If you would like to be a Deli Assistant / Fresh Food Creator, in our Clonmel store, then James Whelan Butchers would love to welcome you to our table. We handcraft exceptional meat, but our real business lies in people – the people we serve and the great people who work with us.
That’s why, we hire goodness and kindness over bullet points on a CV. Craft can be passed on. Experience is gained. Your potential is limitless.
We have Faith in Food. We have Faith in You.
Right now, we are looking for the Next Generation of Fresh Food Creators to join our proud team. You can be completely new to this role, or have lots of experience, we genuinely welcome individuals from all walks of life. What is important is that you will enrich our community of craft and care. So, if you appreciate great food and enjoy connecting and sharing your skills with others, then this could be a meaningful opportunity for you.
“Every day is different.”
Every day, our innovative approach is creating new opportunities, for our existing team members. Great businesses are built by great people and we seek to grow your skills, talents and passions both within and beyond your immediate role.
If you are looking to turn your respect for goodness into a joyful career, please get in touch as we would love to speak to you.
· Producing exceptional products using the best ingredients following our bespoke recipes
· Delivering excellent customer service
· Creating an enticing and welcoming environment that leads to an exemplary customer experience
· Supporting the efficient ordering, receipt, and management of produce so shop is appropriately stocked
· Keeping all areas of Fresh Produce clean, tidy and in order.
· Adhering to HAACP regulations
· Ensuring the appearance of the shop is always welcoming and abundant
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.