The Front Office Department is the main connection point between guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. Check ins/check outs, guest requests, concierge services and promotion of in-house activities are all handled here. It influences a guest’s first impressions of the hotel so everything must always be at its very best.
• Welcome and check in of guests, including processing of group arrivals
• Check out departing guests
• Be seen as a main point of contact for guests, dealing efficiently with enquiries and any complaints
• Keep up to date on all hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers as well as daily VIPs and special events
• Maximize Sales revenues through up selling
• General switchboard duties including taking of reservations
• Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
• Minimum 1 years experience as a front office receptionist
• Opera knowledge is preferred
• Calm, efficient and organized
• Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!