The Maryborough Hotel is currently looking for an Experienced Hotel Receptionist to join the team.
Skills and Attributes
- Interpersonal Skills
This role and is based on a 5 over 7 day working week, which can include weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
The experienced receptionist will report directly to the Front Office Manager. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- processing check ins and check outs of our valued guests to a high company standard.
- liaising with managers on any occurring issues or concerns.
- working with other departments as required.
- representing the front office at meetings as required.
- managing room allocations for guests due in
- processing reservation requests, changes and cancellations outside reservation office hours
- answering calls promptly and handling any customer queries professionally and efficiently.
Essential Experience & Skills
The successful applicant must have previous hotel experience at the front desk. He or she should be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and be eager to exceed guests' expectations. The successful applicant must also have a positive can-do attitude and possess great attention to detail. Full flexibility with work hours is an absolute requirement for this role.
- Previous experience at the front desk
- Previous experience with HOTSOFT
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full flexibility with working hours
- Ability to work under pressure
- Administrational skills and computer literacy
- Responsible for answering/ understanding and routing calls in a polite tone and manner.
- Courteous and professional in all dealings with customers both internal and external
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently in a busy working environment.
- Full training provided. Further training and development opportunities are possible
- Staff discounts at the Spa and Hotel
- Free parking
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cork!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job