Cavan Crystal Hotel is a luxury 4* Hotel based in County Cavan. Cavan Crystal Hotel is an ideal destination nestled in the heart of the stunning lake county which is ideally situated in close proximity to many diverse tourist attractions.
Purpose of Role:
We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist to join our dynamic Front Office team. The ideal candidate will ensure consistent delivery of the highest standards of service and promote a professional and positive image of the Hotel and its operation to all Hotel guests. Ensure that the highest standard of service and the best possible guest experience is maintained. Be responsible for establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with hotel guests and patrons. This is a part- time position which will involve 3- 5 days per week.
The Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with all check-in/out in a professional, efficient and courteous manner and ensuring that guests are helped with any information they may require during their stay.
- Answering all phone calls in a polite and timely manner and assisting all callers.
- Ensuring all daily reports are completed before the appointed time.
- Liaise with all departments as and when requested
- Inputting reservations from 3rd party websites and telephone bookings
- Being familiar with all of the day to day business activities including arrivals, departures, and meeting room bookings.
- Ensuring all cash, billing, and float procedures are adhered to at all times.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Previous experience working in a Hotel reception or similar is essential for this role
- Knowledge of the Hotsoft Front Office system is an advantage
- Maximum flexibility with regards to hours/ must be available to work over a 7 day period
- Excellent sales and customer care skills
- Excellent communication/telephone techniques and be computer literate
- Enjoy working with the public
- Must be a team player
- Fluency in English
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and works well under pressure
Perks and Benefits of working at Cavan Crystal Hotel
- Excellent competitive salary
- Enhanced Maternity Leave benefit
- Discounted leisure centre membership
- Complimentary, high quality meals on duty
- Employee of the Month award
- Complimentary barista-style coffee
- Discounted rates in Windward properties for you as well as friends and family
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Training and development opportunities dedicated to your development
- Employee awards & staff recognition scheme including employee of the month, team recognition days and random treat days
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Digital Wellness Programme
- PRSA pension scheme
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Cavan!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job