Front Office Receptionist – Hotel 7 Dublin
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Front Office Receptionist in the Newly Opened Boutique Hotel - Hotel 7 Dublin.
Opened in 2018, Hotel 7 is placed amidst the Georgian terraces of Gardiner Row and is the perfect location for any city escape. The Hotel is located only 5 minutes’ walk from O’Connell Street and the Spire and a host of Dublin’s tourist attractions and was recently awarded Best New Boutique Hotel.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor, the Receptionist is the first person that a guest meets on arrival to the Hotel, therefore it is of utmost importance that all staff present a friendly and professional image to our guests at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome our guests to the Hotel.
- Register the guests and take payment.
- Answer any queries the guest may have on in house facilities and tourist information.
- Take responsibility for the security of the keys.
- Update all guest information in the computer.
- Take and confirm reservations to our guests.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to cope well under pressure.
The company provides amazing staff benefits:
- Free staff meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Staff discounted rates at all other Dalata properties
- Employee Wellness Program
- Excellent training opportunities
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
Dalata Hotel Group Plc is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Follow us on Facebook and stay up to date with the latest jobs in Dublin!
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.Continue to job