ALONE Fundraising Manager - Closing date extended - 14/03/2021
ALONE is a national organisation that strives to enable older people to age at home, safely and securely, for as long as they wish. We work with all older people (over 60), including those who are lonely, isolated, frail or ill, homeless, living in poverty, or are facing other difficulties.
We provide an integrated system of Support Coordination, Practical Supports, Befriending, a variety of Phone Services, Social Prescribing, Housing with Support and Assistive Technology.
We have been awarded Quality Marks from Volunteer Ireland, the ISO, the Charities Regulator and the Housing Regulatory Standard.
The Fundraising Manager will be based in our Head Office in Dublin 8 but will be working remotely while Covid-19 workplace restrictions remain in place. This is an initial 24-month contract.
The role will involve working closely with Communications, Finance, Housing and PR to acquire new supporters, steward successful donor relationships and execute fundraising campaigns to meet targets and budgets in line with Organisational Strategic Plan.
You will be managing two Fundraising Executives with room to grow your team.
The Fundraising Manager will report into the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Drive and manage fundraising projects, covering all aspects of the donor cycle including identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
• Lead the delivery of the annual budget in line with organisational budget and individual income stream targets.
• Development of Communications that supports Fundraising plans and efforts.
• Working within a wider team including Communications to ensure consistent shared messaging.
• Encourage and lead your team to set, plan and deliver a fully rounded Fundraising Strategy including Corporate, Community, Grants, Individual Giving, Legacy, and others.
• Lead project teams to deliver on action plans, budgets within agreed timeliness.
• Manage relationships with different stakeholders during these processes
• Ensure all activity and successes are tracked, measured and monitored effectively on CRM system (Salesforce) noting key learnings and opportunities to improve processes and delivery.
• Manage a small portfolio of high-value Corporates Partners.
• Ensure all fundraising processes comply with relevant charity legislation and data protection whilst adhering to fundraising best practices.
• Live the culture of knowledge, learning and continuous development including providing leadership and development within your team.
• Manage quality and best practice in collaboration with Quality and Compliance Team.
• The above list of responsibilities and tasks are not exhaustive. There may be a requirement to take on other tasks not listed above as the role develops.
• Proven experience as a Fundraising Manager, in both managing a team and leading and delivering on Fundraising Strategies.
• Qualification in Fundraising is required.
• A qualification in Communications/PR/marketing would be an advantage.
• Knowledge and experience of non-profit/charity legislation and GDP Regulations.
• Excellent computer literacy and ability to adapt to new systems. Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM would be an advantage.
•Full driving licence and access to own car.
• Garda vetting will be required and completed in advance of start date.
• The position is full-time and dependent on annual funding. We work a minimum 35-hour
work-week in a good environment.
• The position will be remote based initially and then at our Head Office at Olympic House,
Pleasant Street, Dublin 8 after Covid-19 workplace restrictions have been lifted.
•The salary will be dependent on skills and experience and there are 24 days’ annual leave.
• Remote Induction and training will be carried out on commencement in role
Please send a cover letter and your CV by clicking APPLY NOW.
ALONE is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website please at www.alone.ie
The closing date for applications is Sunday the 14th of March 2021
Before you go
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can unsubscribe from these directly within the emails or as detailed in our terms.